Can you make a difference?
Today more than ever, we need our youth to be surrounded by positive role models – if that’s you- join our team! Gain invaluable experience from working with children, to learning interpersonal skills, organization and commitment; all skills that will help you in any future role. Be a part of an international organization while making a difference on a local level – we have flexible work schedules available as well.
Session One: 6/24-7/5
Session Two: 7/8-7/19
Session Three: 7/22-8/2
Session Four: 8/5-8/16
Session 5A: 8/19-8/23
Session 5B: 8/26-8/30
- Senior Counselors must be 18 years of age and finished with high school. Junior counselors must be 16 and entering junior or senior year of high school.
- Must submit health history record and examination form prior to first day of work.
- Ability to interact with all age levels, including appropriate and friendly interaction with parents when necessary.
- Capacity to understand principles of youth development and developmental stages of youth.
- Ability to relate to youth and adults in a positive manner.
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and option to enroll in our 403(b) plan
- Camp application
- Three completed references (one former employer and two personal; no family references please)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
In addition to the application please feel free to submit a resume.
Please email your application and references to: sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person: Attn: Sovina Mansfield, Hampshire Regional YMCA, 286 Prospect Street, Northampton, MA 01060.