Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. We are currently hiring a part-time housekeeper; do you think you’d be a good fit at the Y?
The core values that guide the YMCA in fulfilling the mission and goals are: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility – For ALL.
Qualifications/ Desired Skills:
- Must be able to work some nights, some weekend hours.
- Positive attitude, commitment to teamwork, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear understanding and commitment to the purpose and mission of the HRYMCA, and ability to incorporate these values into daily work activities.
- Must be detail oriented, and able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Ability to work proactively, productivity and independently.
- Custodial experience is a plus, a love for cleaning is a must!
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail/in person: Hampshire Regional YMCA, Attn: R. John Reidy, 286 Prospect Street, Northampton, MA 01060.