Do you want an exciting summer job working with youth, helping them develop sport related skills? Consider Hampshire Regional YMCA’s Gymnastics Camp!
The HRYMCA is seeking self-motivated, ambitious Gymnastics Camp counselors looking to make a difference in the lives of young athletes. Create a positive, safe, welcoming, and fun environment through constant supervision and interaction with all. Gymnastics Camp staff have the option to work Camp Prospect, which occurs the weeks that Gymnastics Camp isn’t in session. Senior counselors must be 18 years or older to apply.
Gymnastics Camp Sessions: 4, one-week sessions
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM / Morning Care 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Prior gymnastics and/or gymnastics camp experience (Senior Counselor)
- Strong spotting technique on all events
- Enthusiasm for providing a quality, educational full camp experience
- Creativity in designing and executing engaging lessons
- Excellent human relation skills with the ability to build professional relationships with children, parents, and other members
- Senior Counselors, must be at least 18 years old
- Junior Counselors, must be at least 16 years old
**We are willing to train the right candidates.
Summer positions begin in mid-June through end of August for up to 40 hours/week.
Benefits include a free membership to the Y!
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter. Please email your application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail/in person: Hampshire Regional YMCA, Attn: R. John Reidy, 286 Prospect Street, Northampton, MA 01060.