About Our Pools
Two pools provide the Y community with all-season swimming. Our small pool is 45x25 feet, 3–4 ft deep, with temperatures averaging 86° F. Our large pool is 75x37feet, 3½–9 ft. deep, with an average temperature of 82° – 84° F.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Please familiarize yourself with pool rules before you swim.
- Youth 14 and under must pass a swim test in order to swim in the deep end of the cool pool.
- Bubbles are the only floatation aid allowed in the cool pool. Children with bubbles must stay in the shallow end.
- Inflatable floatation aids are not allowed.
- Children wearing a floatation aid require a supervising adult in the water with them.
- Children 10 and under require a supervising adult in the pool area.
Please note: Although we make every effort to notify members in advance of any changes, please be aware that pool schedules are subject to change without notice.