About Our Pools
Two pools provide the Y community with all-season swimming. Our small pool is 45x25 feet, 3–4 ft deep, with temperatures averaging 84-86° F. Our large pool is 75x37feet, 3½–9 ft. deep, with a temperature of 80-82° F. Our pools host a wide variety of aquatic activities for every member of our community.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Please familiarize yourself with pool rules before you swim.
- Youth 14 and under must pass a swim test in order to swim in the deep end of the cool pool.
- Bubbles are the only floatation aid allowed in the cool pool. Children with bubbles must stay in the shallow end.
- Inflatable floatation aids are not allowed.
- Children wearing a floatation aid require a supervising adult in the water with them.
- Children 10 and under require a supervising adult in the pool area.
Lap Swim Etiquette. The Core Values at the YMCA are Respect, Responsibility, Caring, and Honesty. Lap swim etiquette is about respecting everyone's ability and caring about the time we have to swim.
Please note: Although we make every effort to notify members in advance of any changes, please be aware that pool schedules are subject to change without notice.