Welcome to the Hampshire Regional YMCA
The Hampshire Regional YMCA is a supportive community dedicated to helping you become the better YOU. Come visit our Northampton location. You Belong Here!
Our Strength is in Community – Across the World and in Our Backyard
The YMCA is a nonprofit like no other. That’s because in 10,000 neighborhoods across the nation, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver positive change. The Hampshire Regional YMCA has been providing wellness and family services to our community since 1880. But the Y is so much more than just a gym; it’s a cause, dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. From athletics to education, health services to safe spaces, the Y helps to meet community needs. As a leading nonprofit throughout the country, the YMCA has the track record and on-the-ground presence to move communities forward, just as we do here in Hampshire County. Since its inception, the Hampshire Regional YMCA has provided valuable resources to nurture the potential of individuals, families and the community as a whole.
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time together.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling supported and a sense of belonging.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds come together to volunteer and help strengthen our community.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.