Youth Guest Pass (Ages 10-17)
We hope that your child’s visit with us as a guest is an enjoyable one. Before your child utilizes our facility, we ask that the parent/person having legal custody/guardianship read our guest guidelines below and sign the waiver statement provided on this form.
- All guests under the age of 18 will provide a waiver signed by their parent/guardian and this will be verified by a Y staff member.
- Waiver will be kept on file for 12 months, at which time a new waiver will need to be signed.
- Waiver may be completed online and signed digitally, or printed and signed.
- Youth guests will be expected to follow the HRYMCA Code of Conduct, comply with all HRYMCA rules and policies, and follow the specific rules for individual departments.
Guest Pass Fees:
- $20 per family – up to 2 adults and their dependent children
- $6 per individual youth aged 10-17