The Hampshire Regional YMCA is seeking a Part-Time (15-25 hours a week) Member Engagement staff member for our fast-paced Welcome Center. The Member Engagement team serves as the role model for all membership staff in active listening, member onboarding, cause-driven tours, exceptional customer service and use of best practices to drive member recruitment, satisfaction, retention and recovery.
You will be a great fit for the Hampshire Regional YMCA if you:
- Thrive on working in a collaborative environment.
- Are very adaptable and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are a great problem solver who can think on your feet.
- Truly enjoy multi-tasking and can do so with a smile and enthusiasm.
- Like being part of a team that cares about each other and enjoys working together.
- Want to know that the work you do contributes to building a better, stronger community.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good understanding of the Y as a Cause-Driven charitable organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point experience.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to work 5:15 – 9:00 am and/or 5:15 am – 12:00 pm with flexibility as required is strongly preferred.
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
We require all applicants to submit an application.
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org.
Or mail/in person, Attn: Sovina Mansfield, Hampshire Regioanl YMCA, 286 Prospect Street, Northampton, MA 01060.