Join our incredibly popular gymnastics program and enjoy working in a sport you love! The Hampshire Regional YMCA is looking for self-motivated, ambitious GYMNASTICS COACHES for recreational athletes (ages 9 mos.-16 yrs.) as well as beginner level competitive team gymnasts. We look for people who have a love of developing the young gymnast. Be an integral member of our gymnastics staff by being dedicated to providing gymnastics and movement education to all participants.
The core values that guide the YMCA in fulfilling its mission and goals are: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility – For ALL.
- Experience working with children
- Prior experience teaching gymnastics is preferred
- Enthusiasm for providing a quality, educational gymnastics experience
- Strong spotting technique on all events
- Creativity in designing and executing engaging lessons
- Excellent human relations skills with the ability to build professional relationships with children, parents, and other members.
Day/Time of work (availability for all shifts is not required):
Tuesday and Thursday: 2:15pm-9:15pm
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
We require all applicants to submit an application.
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org.
Or mail/in person: Hampshire Regional YMCA, Attn: Sovina Mansfield, 286 Prospect Street, Northampton, MA 01060.