The Hampshire Regional YMCA is seeking a part-time or full-time Member Services staff member for our fast-paced Welcome Center. The Member Service team serves as the role model for all membership staff in active listening, member onboarding, cause-driven tours, exceptional customer service and use of best practices to drive member recruitment, satisfaction, retention and recovery.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Thrive on working in a collaborative environment
- Are very adaptable and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are a great problem solver who can think on your feet
- Truly enjoy multi-tasking and can do so with a smile and enthusiasm
- Like being part of a team that cares about each other and enjoys working together
- Want to know that the work you do contributes to building a better, stronger community
- A good understanding of the Y as a Cause-Driven charitable organization
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Day and evening shifts available. Full-time potential for the right candidate
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
We require all applicants to submit an application
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person:Hampshire Regional YMCA, Attn: Sovina Mansfield, 286 Prospect Street Northampton, MA 01060