Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively impacts the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. We are currently hiring part-time, weekend housekeepers to work 8:00 am-2:00 pm, every other weekend for our high-traffic, fast-paced, community based facility.
Qualifications/ Desired Skills:
- Positive attitude, commitment to teamwork, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear understanding and commitment to the purpose and mission of the HRYMCA, and ability to incorporate these values into daily work activities.
- Must be detail oriented, and able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Ability to work proactively, productivity and independently.
- Custodial experience is a plus, a love for cleaning is a must!
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
We require all applicants to submit an application
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org.
Or mail/in person: Attn: Sovina Mansfield, Hampshire Regional YMCA, 286 Prospect Street, Northampton, MA 01060.