Are you the type of person who likes to make an impact? Consider joining the team at the Hampshire Regional YMCA. We are looking for group exercise instructors of all varieties of fitness. Your involvement will be felt by members and staff, and you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the Y community.
- Teach two classes per week, possibly in a variety of styles and fitness levels
- Create an inclusive environment in which all individuals feel welcome and respected
- Understand different health needs and approach participants’ capabilities accordingly
- Learn to use media cart to teach both virtual and in-person classes
- Possess certification/training from YUSA or other nationally-recognized organization
- Experience teaching interval-style formats and strength training
- Good human relation skills and willingness to serve members
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
Or mail/in person: Hampshire Regional YMCA, Attn: Kira Mattheson, 286 Prospect Street, Northampton, MA 01060.