Do you want to positively influence the lives of children and youth, encourage families to adopt healthy habits, and meet the needs of your community? The Hampshire YMCA is looking for motivated Youth Program Instructors. This is a part-time position.
- Supervise children ages 0-15 during programming
- Teach and supervise participants playing sports, games, and activities
- Create a positive, enriching environment for children
- Set up equipment needed for programming
- Childcare experience preferred
- Sports experience preferred
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060