Do you want to positively influence the lives of children and youth, encourage families to adopt healthy habits, and meet the needs of your community? The Hampshire YMCA is looking for motivated After School Childcare Group Leaders.
- Assist the Site Coordinator in developing and implementing programs for sports, games, math, science, arts, and more
- Lead a variety of activities
- Establish a good rapport with families and provide feedback regarding children’s experiences
- Ensure spaces are organized and clean
- Childcare experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Proficient in a range of recreational and creative skills
- Exhibits sensitivity in working with children and families
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Please submit your application(hyperlinked), resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060