The YMCA is a place where you can make a difference in your community. The Hampshire Regional YMCA is looking for creative, responsible childcare staff for our Child Watch program.
- Assist with day-to-day functions of Child Watch program for children aged 6 weeks – 9 years
- Maintain a safe and age-appropriate space for children in your care, adapting as needed to the kids who are present
- Contribute to development & implementation of curriculum & activities
- Provide excellent member service and communicate with parents/guardians
- Education and/or experience in childcare preferred
- Interest in wide array of creative & physical activities
- Currently seeking weekday afternoon availability
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060