Swim Team Assistant Coach
The Hampshire Regional YMCA is looking for an Assistant Swim Coach! As a staff member at the Y you have the opportunity to make change in the lives of youth and our community as a whole. If you can uphold our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility, we want you at the Y.
- Assist head coach with instructing swimmers in rules & technique
- Organize & direct small group practice activities & exercises
- Monitor and assess swimmers’ progress
- Develop positive coaching relationships with team members and provide motivational support
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- One year or more of swim team experience preferred
- Flexible schedule including evenings & weekends
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060