Beautiful Norwich Lake is the backdrop to our fun-filled camp, and the waterfront lifeguards are essential to keeping water activities safe & fun. Our waterfront houses swimming, boating, fishing, and more programs. Norwich lifeguards have the privilege of watching and helping kids achieve new water goals all summer long. Starting Summer 2024!
- Supervise and guard all waterfront activities, using first aid, CPR, and rescues as needed
- Understand and implement appropriate response to water and weather conditions
- Evaluate swimming abilities of campers and staff
- Assist in management and care of physical facilities and equipment related to the waterfront program
- Teach and enforce waterfront rules to campers and staff
- Current lifeguard, CPR, and first aid certification required
- Lifeguarding experience preferred
- Experience working with children preferred
$16.50 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060