Join our fun, dynamic, rewarding School-Age Childcare Program staff team! This program is an essential service provided by our YMCA, which offers after-school care directly in four local elementary schools. The STEAM Program Leader is a brand-new position that will create and lead our STEAM curriculum.
- Develop and deliver a hands-on, project-based STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) curriculum to our after-school program participants
- Train and coach other program staff to assist with delivering the curriculum
- Supervise all STEAM curriculum in a way that ensures safety of all children
- Maintain program equipment and facility cleanliness during programming
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working with elementary age children
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing
$18 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060