The Hampshire Regional YMCA is looking for a brand-new addition to our School-Age Childcare staff team! Our School-Age Childcare program provides after-school care to students directly in four local elementary schools. The Student Support Specialist will be a resource to our children and families who may need extra behavioral support in order to be successful in our program.
- Develop individual support plans for individual students who may have unique needs or interests
- Work with School-Age Childcare staff members to implement plans and provide guidance
- Communicate with children’s families about behavioral plans
- Maintain records and reports while ensuring confidentiality of children and families
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Completed or halfway-completed Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Social Work, Psychology, Special Education, Human Services, or related field
- Minimum one year of experience working with elementary-age children
$18 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060