Do you want to teach a child a life-saving skill that is fun and great for their physical health? The HRYMCA is seeking enthusiastic swim instructors who will have a positive and lasting impact on a child’s life.
- Instructs swimming lessons as assigned in accordance with YMCA guidelines, having prepared lesson plans accordingly.
- Develops positive relationships with members and participants and provides motivational support and guidance.
- Maintains records as required (i.e. attendance, progress reports, etc.).
- Organizes and puts away needed class equipment. Reports damaged equipment.
- Experience not required; on-the-job training provided
- At least 16 years of age
$15.45 – $17 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060