*Part-Time OR Full-time*
We know that lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- Maintain safe, clean, and attractive YMCA facilities through means including vacuuming, sanitizing, sweeping, etc.
- Replenish supplies throughout the facility
- Assist with setup of facilities for various events
- Keep facility managers up-to-date on status of facility and tools
- Evening and weekend availability required
- Hands-on experience in cleaning and maintenance preferred
- Capable and clear in both verbal and written communication
- Preventative maintenance and handyperson experience a plus
$15-16.50 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060