*Part-time OR Full-time*
The Hampshire Regional YMCA is committed to ensuring that all members of our community, regardless of age, income or background, have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Our Maintenance staff are an essential part of keeping our facility open and able to serve the community. We are looking for a driven, skilled individual to help maintain our building and grounds.
- Assist Facility Director with preventative and annual maintenance plans
- Groundskeeping responsibilities such as lawn mowing and landscaping
- Housekeeping duties as needed such as sanitizing, sweeping, mopping, and general facility cleaning
- General facility repairs
- Assisting with setup and breakdown of program equipment
- During the summertime, assist with grounds & facility maintenance at Camp Norwich, our summer day camp in Huntington, MA
- Minimum of 6 months experience in maintenance or closely related field
- Familiarity with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, as well as carpentry preferred
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
$16 – 18 per hour
PART-TIME benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b). FULL-TIME benefits include health, dental & vision insurance, life & LTD insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, substantial PTO bank, and a free membership to the Y.
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060