The Hampshire Regional YMCA is looking for a motivated, friendly, outgoing individual with a strong interest in fitness and health to join the staff in our Wellness Center. The successful employee will ensure that our members are safe and their workouts are a positive experience while conscientiously keeping the Wellness Center and machines clean and supplies well-stocked. There is an option to combine this position with training clients as a Personal Trainer.
- Provide courteous and prompt attention to members, guests, participants, and staff using the Wellness Center equipment
- Communicate and enforce policies in the equipment area
- Work to maintain the safety and cleanliness of the Wellness Center
- Provide new member orientations
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous customer service and fitness experience
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
$15.45 – $17 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060