Are you the type of person who likes to make an impact? Consider joining the team at the Hampshire Regional YMCA. We are looking for a motivated, friendly, outgoing Personal Trainer to join our Wellness team. Your involvement will be felt by members and staff, and you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the Y community.
- Plan & conduct client sessions that meet all safety guidelines
- Provide member orientations and demonstrate proper use of fitness equipment and Wellness Center
- Maintain some Wellness Floor hours to assist all members and keep Wellness Center clean and stocked
- Personal Training Certification obtained from one of the following approved programs: YMCA, AFAA, ACE, IFPA, ACSM, NSCA or NASM
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience in exercise prescription, recreation or related area of study
- Sincere interest in fitness and positive attitude
$15.45 – $30 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060