The Hampshire Regional YMCA’s Camp Koala for preschool-age kids is hiring counselors for Summer 2024! Our Y is committed to preparing children to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow through programs that develop the individual, strengthen the family, and build safe, caring communities. Our camp designed to stimulate the child’s mind, develop creativity, enhance self-esteem, and incorporate the YMCA’s areas of focus for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- Lead theme-based activities, crafts, songs, and more for children aged 3-5
- Swim daily with campers in the pool
- Supervise all activities in a way that ensures safety of all children
- Help children maintain cleanliness of themselves & equipment
- Assist in setup and cleanup of all activities
- Must be available to attend staff training week from June 17 – 21
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working with children of preschool age
- Must possess an interest in a wide array of creative and physical activities
- Must enjoy working with children & families
$16 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060