Position starting Summer 2024! Not just another summer job, but a chance to make a huge impact! Spend your summer on beautiful Lake Norwich surrounded by the sounds of laughter, learning, and growing. Today more than ever, we need our youth to be surrounded by positive role models—if that’s you, join our team!
- Assist in the direction, supervision, and organization of campers in a variety of activities such as sports, games, hiking, performing arts, crafts, and more
- Swim daily in the lake with campers & assist in swim instruction
- Provide parent/guardians with appropriate feedback and information
- Be a role model to campers and staff in your positive attitude and behavior
- Collaborate with the rest of the Camp Norwich staff team using our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
- Senior counselors must be at least 18 years of age; junior counselors must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to interact with all age levels, including friendly interaction with child caregivers when necessary
- Enthusiasm for arts and outdoors
$15 per hour for junior counselors, $17 per hour for senior counselors
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060