Camp Norwich is beloved for many reasons—the beautiful setting, the fun-filled activities, and the hours of swimming. But the relationships that kids take with them from camp are treasures that can last lifetimes. Our Team-Building Specialist will spend their days on the low ropes course fostering and facilitating those important bonds between people.
- Develop & deliver a team-building curriculum for campers aged 5-14 centered around our recreational low ropes course
- Conduct icebreakers and challenge activities centered around trust as needed throughout the camp season
- Maintain low ropes course equipment and program area
- Ensure campers and staff are following safety procedures
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience facilitating children
- Enthusiasm for the outdoors
- Current certification in challenge course facilitation preferred
$17 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060