Camp Norwich is situated on beautiful, sparkling Norwich Lake in the middle of the woods! We are seeking a responsible leader for our lake waterfront who will oversee lifeguards, camper swim testing, and general waterfront safety for the duration of the summer. The ideal candidate has experience leading others and is experienced with water safety.
- Supervise lifeguards and counselors while on the waterfront to deliver a fun, safe swim experience for all
- Oversee swim testing for campers and counselors, with regard to both record-keeping and enforcement
- Assist in overseeing boating and fishing programming, which takes place on the lake
- Manage and maintain all waterfront equipment
- Communicate with leadership staff on a daily basis
- Current lifeguard certification required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experience working with children required
- At least 2 years lifeguarding experience
$18 per hour
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and the opportunity to participate in a 403(b).
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060