The Hampshire Regional YMCA is committed to its mission of ensuring that everyone regardless of age, income, or background has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. The Membership Director oversees all membership services including our Welcome Center, which is essential to creating a welcoming, genuine, and nurturing environment for all our members. The successful candidate will have a strong background in customer service and have the ability to relate well to a diverse population of people with enthusiasm and kindness.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the Welcome Center and Membership department
- Hire, recruit, train, schedule develop, evaluate and direct all Welcome Center staff
- Ensure excellent service and engagement is upheld for all members of the Y
- Lead all aspects of membership sales including acquisition, retention, satisfaction, and all administrative duties
- Staff the Welcome Center as needed, sometimes including early mornings, evenings or weekends
- Significant customer service and/or sales experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Significant experience with computers required; sales and membership or appointment software experience preferred
- Excellent time management and human relations skills needed
$50 – $60,000 annually (Please note wide salary range will correspond directly with years of sales & management experience.)
Benefits include health, dental & vision insurance, life & LTD insurance, retirement, a generous PTO bank, and a free membership to the Y.
Submit your application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org *Applications due by February 16th*
Or mail/in person to Hampshire Regional YMCA Attn: Kira Mattheson 286 Prospect St. Northampton, MA 01060