Swim lessons for all ages from infants to adults
Lap Swimming: refer to large pool schedule for available times
Dolphins Swim Team – development to seniors >Team Info
Aquatics Therapy: contact Physical Therapist Tom Bianco, firstname.lastname@example.org; 413-221-4956
Open Swim Time: see small pool schedule for times
Family Swim Time: see small pool schedule for times
Water Group Exercise Classes: Reserve your spot in class on MotionVibe, our online reservation system
First Aid/CPR: Contact Jennifer Allen, Wellness Director, for more information
YMCA Pool Guidelines
- Please shower before entering our pools.
- Please familiarize yourself with pool rules posted on the pool deck before you swim.
- Youth 14 and under must pass a swim test in order to swim in the deep end of the large pool.
- Bubbles are the only floatation aid allowed in the large pool. Children with bubbles must stay in the shallow end.
- Children wearing a floatation aid require a supervising adult in the water with them.
- Children 10 and under require a supervising adult in the pool area.
- The Core Values at the YMCA are Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Lap swim etiquette is about respecting everyone’s ability and caring about the time we have to swim.