Programs and Resources
See our group exercise schedule for all virtual classes offered each week
Maintain and Not Gain Is Back!
Did you know that most Americans gain 6 to 8lbs. of unwanted weight during the holiday season? The Y has an incentive program to help you beat the statistics! You will meet with one of our Wellness staff virtually or in person, design a plan and weigh in weekly through the end of December.
- FREE for Y members! Register at the Y Welcome Center by phone (413-584-7086) or in person.
HOW IT WORKS
- Set up dates are November 2-13
- Once registered, you will receive a call to set up a virtual or in person meeting with a member of our Wellness staff.
- Members will have access to the weekly tracking sheet on our website.
- The program launches on November 16.
- Each week, members can collect 2 raffle tickets for sticking to their plan and maintaining their weight.
- All raffle tickets will be entered in to a prize drawing. Winners will be announced on January 4!
One of the best defenses against getting sick is keeping your immune system strong by maintaining a healthy lifestyle through regular exercise. To help keep our community active in the midst of the ongoing pandemic, we are now offering FREE Virtual Wellness Advisor appointments to both members and non-members of the Y.
These 30-minute sessions via Zoom with a member of our Wellness staff will provide ideas for staying healthy at home, and offer Y resources and community support systems that can help. Please share this opportunity with friends and community members – it is available to anyone seeking help with reaching their wellness goals.
Been thinking about trying personal training? We are currently offering sessions indoors, outdoor, and virtually!