Register Today For Our Virtual Building a Healthy Community 5k!
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until November 14, 2020
Registration is open for our first-ever virtual
Building a Healthy Community 5k!
Now more than ever the YMCA needs to stay strong, well-positioned and focused to respond to community needs in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Help us sustain the Y today for a brighter tomorrow by participating in our Building a Healthy Community Event!
Here’s how it works:
- Register for the event and plan your 5k walk or run route! Prefer other activities? No problem! Participants can also choose to bike, hike, roll or swim any distance to help us build a stronger and healthier community!
- Participants can complete their chosen event during the month of November, but are encouraged to participate during the week of November 8-November 14.
- Let us know when you cross the finish line! Post your photos and tag the Y, and/or email us about your experience! We’d love to hear about any training that you do to prepare, too! Participants who share their stories with us will be entered into a prize raffle and be featured on our Y social media accounts. All submissions can be emailed to Jon Scully at firstname.lastname@example.org; please include “Building a Healthy Community” in the subject line.
- Participants who register by 4:00PM on Sunday, October 25 will receive an event shirt that will be available for pickup at designated locations and times during the event week.
- Our first shirt pick up time and location has been confirmed!
- A2Z Science and Learning Toy Store: Thursday, November 12, 3:00-5:00pm