Our indoor bikes have adjustable resistance so YOU can dictate the intensity of your workout. Arrive 10 minutes early to your first class so the instructor can help with bike set-up. All fitness levels are welcome. Many classes fill up, so signing up ahead of time is strongly suggested. Members may call or stop by the front desk one day ahead in order to reserve a spot. Here are some additional tips to help you get the most out of your Y cycle class:
- Hand towels (available in the Wellness Center) and water bottles are highly recommended!
- Be on time – we do not hold bikes past the start of class, even if you’re signed up ahead of time.
- Members who arrive late to class are welcome to join IF there is a bike available and hands-on assistance isn’t required from the instructor.
- Invest in padded bike shorts!
- Go at your own pace and enjoy the ride!