At the Hampshire Regional YMCA, our goal is to help you reach yours! We have so many options in our Wellness department to help you do just that, many of which are included in your membership. Whether you choose to meet in person or virtually, we’ve got your back! At the Y, we believe staying healthy and getting fit are not only vital to our well-being, but should be fun and inclusive. That’s why we’ve designed our programs to meet the needs of every individual, no matter their fitness level, age or background. We pride ourselves on creating a welcoming environment focused on helping you and your family gain strength, endurance and self-confidence.
Throughout the year we offer free and fun and challenges in our Wellness Center that you can participate in at the Y or virtually!
- November- January: Maintain & Not Gain
- February: Healthy Heart Challenge
- Spring: Renew Your Resolution
- Summer: I Survived the Summer
- Fall: Fall Back into Fitness
We also offer these additional free resources:
- Join our Hampshire Regional YMCA Facebook Wellness Community and receive encouragement, tips and tricks for better health and well being. Connect with fellow Y members while learning more about nutrition, exercise and general wellness as a different theme is explored each month.
- Check out our at home resources page for virtual fitness ideas and tips from your friends at the Y.
- Become a member of our Success Squad! If you’re looking for some accountability in a group setting, be sure to join our virtual Success Squad group on Wednesday at 7:00pm! Success Squad is free for Y members and offers peer support, training guidance and helpful tips and tricks to help you stay on track. Participants share ideas, solutions, recipes and have occasional special guests. No need to register – just use the link below:
Meeting ID: 724 1186 2527Passcode: SUCCESS
Our cardio room offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment from Cybex, Matrix and Precor, including treadmills, ellipticals, ARC trainers, AMTs, rowers, stairmills, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, and upper body Krankcycles. In our Wellness Center cardio space, Programming is available on nine flat screen TVs.
This is an area that all fitness levels can utilize. It has Cybex Eagle NX strength-training circuit, complete with two wheelchair-accessible machines. The free weight room contains a wide array of dumbbells, a power cage, and a Cybex functional trainer.
The free weight room contains a wide array of dumbbells ranging from 5 to 100 lbs., a power cage, Cybex functional trainer, rower, benches and more.
Functional Training Room
This space has kettlebells, TRX trainers, slam balls, battle ropes, free weights, plyo boxes, BOSU trainers, and stability balls. Come check it out!
With both virtual and in-person options, our group exercise schedule truly offers something for everyone! Land classes take place in our two spacious and well-equipped group exercise studios. We offer aquatics classes in both the small and large pool.